Custom Search

Aug 30, 2008

Day 60: Bart Simpson



Bartholomew J. "Bart" Simpson is a fictional character in the FOX animated television series The Simpsons. He is voiced by Nancy Cartwright, and first appeared on the Tracy Ullman Show short "Good Night". At ten years of age, Bart is the eldest child and only son of Homer and Marge Simpson, and the elder brother of Lisa and Maggie. Bart's most prominent character traits are his mischievousness, rebelliousness, disrespect for authority and sharp wit.

Download the PDF here.

6 comments:

Operator said...

Welcome back, Joe!


Where has you been? I hope everything is fine with you :).


Bart looks cool, but I like the other Simpsons characters you did (Homer, Krusty) better. Bart doesn't really fit to the rest of them.


Nevertheless, good to see you again :)

Deal said...

Great to see you back. Really missed you. Hope all was and is well.
Bart is cool.
--Deal

JDW said...

day 60? more like day 88. where you been, how's it going?

LëëLöö said...

Nice to see you again!!!
=D
haha Cute Bart!

Anna said...

I just found this blog and LOVE it. My son and I just made Bart and he loves it. I don't know if anyone has suggested it but Wall-E would be a great one.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my...!!
I just LOVED your Simpson paper toys =D They're awesome!
The Simpsons is my favorite TV show.
Thanks for sharing the pdf's ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails